Make every day better with the new BPI app
Watch the guide to the new BPI app
Get started on downloading and using the new BPI app with the help of our step-by-step guide.
1. Visit BPI Online or download the BPI Mobile app.
2. Click “Register Now.”
3. Select your preferred product type (deposit, credit card, loan).
4. Enter your account number, customer number, or loan account number.
5. Select your date of birth.
6. Create your username and password.
7. Type your email address.
8. Read the Terms and Conditions. Click “Submit.”
9. Enter your One-Time PIN. Click “Submit.”
Note: A confirmation email will be sent to the email address entered.
You may retrieve your username via the BPI Mobile app with these simple steps:
1. Go to the BPI Mobile app’s login page.
2. Click “Forgot Username”.
3. Select Product Type.
4. Enter your deposit account number, credit card customer number, debit card number, or loan account number.
5. Enter Date of Birth.
6. Solve the math question and click confirm.
7. Confirm via SMS. BPI will create a secured SMS to proceed with username retrieval.
For Android Users: Your device will automatically send the secured SMS* to BPI.
For iOS users: You are required to send the generated SMS* content within 1 minute to BPI. (+63) 917-8910000 (for Globe/TM users) or (+63) 918-8910000 (for Smart/Sun/TNT users)
*Standard SMS rates will apply.
8. Click “Show” to see your username.
Note: You may retrieve your username on the BPI Mobile app. Maximum of 1 username retrieval per day.
1. Go to BPI Online or mobile app.
2. Click "Forgot Password."
3. Type your username and select product type.
4. Type your deposit account number, credit card customer number, or loan account number.
5. Enter your date of birth.
6. Create a new password and confirm the password by re-typing it.
7. Click "Next." Type your One-Time PIN.
Note: If you have multiple deposit accounts enrolled, just type in one account number.