Enjoy up to 20% off during your stay based on published rates.
1. The promo is open to cardholders of participating BPI Credit, Debit or Prepaid Cards whose accounts are active and in good standing.
BPI Credit Cards
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Blue Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- eCredit Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Visa Signature Card
* eCredit Mastercard is available via payments made via payment link sent by merchant to cardholder.
BPI Debit Cards
BPI Prepaid Cards*
- Amore Visa
- BPI ePay Visa
- BPI ePay Mastercard
*Must have available load
2. The Promo Period is from February 1, 2023 to January 31, 2024. Stay period is until February 29, 2024.
3. BPI Credit, Debit, and Prepaid cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive offers within the promo period:
Inclusions: Room & Breakfast only
4. To qualify for the discount/offer, the cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Card to pay for his or her purchases at Merchant.
5. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
6. The cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Merchant.
Terms and Conditions
- Walk-ins are accepted. Guests must inform the front office that they will avail of the promo and pay using a qualified BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Card upon check-in.
Booking and Payment
a. For booking, call at (+632) 884-61707/ (+632) 886-94661 / (+63) 917-7296790 or email at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. Follow the procedure below:
- E-mail a copy of the BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Card and government-issued ID to be used (front portion) for verification in order to avail of the promo offer.
- Place the subject line as: BPI Deals Promo/name/ check-in date. (e.g. BPI Deals Promo/Juan Dela Cruz/05-10-2021)
- Upon verification, Chalet Baguio shall send a statement of account with payment link and instructions via e-mail.
- Full payment via payment link within the specified period is required to confirm the booking, otherwise, the Hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- Once full payment has been made, the hotel will send confirmation voucher via e-mail.
- The confirmation voucher must be presented upon checking-in together with valid IDs for all guests.
7. The cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount/offer to his or her card.
8. The Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Merchant. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance to the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 (R.A. 9994) an Act Expanding Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD) (R.A. 10754), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount, or the discount provided under the said laws, whichever is higher, if applicable.
9. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
10. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
11. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
2200, Upper Military Cutoff Rd.,
Phone: (+632) 884-61707 / (+632) 886-94661 or
Mobile: (+63) 917-7296790 or
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries, you may call or send an email to:
- Phone: (+632) 884-61707 / (+632) 886-94661 or
- Mobile: (+63) 917-7296790 or
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquires and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB- 160112, Series of 2023